Monday, December 13, 2010

Why do you choose Baker Orthodontics?

Baker Orthodontics, serving Escondido and San Diego, CA, is committed to the health and comfort of each and every one of our patients. We strive to provide our patients with the highest standard of care in a comfortable and kid friendly atmosphere. Have you had a great experience with Dr. Baker and team?

Share your story with the world!

We encourage patients to participate in our YouTube Video Contest. Here are a few ideas for video topics:
• Why I Like My Braces
• The 3 Best Things About Baker Orthodontics
• 3 Great Ways to Use Your Smile
• What I'm Most Looking Forward to When My Braces Come Off
• How My Smile Has Changed My Life


All video entries can be submitted by cd or emailed to drb@bakersmiles.com. Camera shy? You can also write a review for Baker Orthodontics on our Google Place Page.

Thank you!

-Dr. Baker and team

No comments:

Post a Comment